Mon: grilled chicken and zucchini dish
Tues: crockpot smokey roast and basil sweet potatoes
Basil Sweet Potatoes
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 30-45 minutes
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small even chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp dried basil
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Spread the cut up potatoes evenly over the bottom of a 9×13 glass baking dish.
3. Sprinkle on the basil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Melt the coconut oil, then pour it over the sweet potatoes and spices. Mix well.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and start to brown.
Wed: Frou Frou Cobb Salad
Thur: Almost 5 ingredient pizza spaghetti pie
* add spinach, red pepper, more veg