Family Fave to share:
“Crunchy Chicken Tenders” by Shirley Brown and Alyssa Dazet: Sweet Cheeks Headquarters
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders
1/2 cup arrowroot
1 tbsp chili powder
2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp pepper
2 cups crushed sweet potato chips or plantain chips
1. Preheat oven to 475
2. Mix together arrowroot, chili powder, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Whisk eggs in a second bowl.
4. Place crushed chips onto a plate. (pulse chips in food processor)
5. Dredge the chicken tenders through the arrowroot mixture, then the egg, then the chips. Place on a cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn over 1/2 way through cooking time.